jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

My first entry of the year


I forget to put my first entry of the year!!!

This summer I stayed in ''La Manga'' with my ''summerfriends'': Marcos, Laura, Jose David (we call him JD), Mario (my cousin), Blanca and Dani. We played a lot!!

We went all the days to the swimming pool and the beach, but more to the swimming pool.

The first aider was very friendly, he's call Fran, he play a lot with us!
Santa (my best friend of the high school) came to my house of ''La Manga'' and stayed with me one week!

In July, I went to Cantabria with my parents, my cousins and my uncles. I rode a horse in the mountain! 

In August Javi (my partner) went to my ''summer house'' with his sister Marina and had lunch in my house.

                     IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario